Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm such a slacker...

I have been slacking on my blog here lately.  Yet, I've been extremely busy with life, lol.

Here is a short~but~sweet update on me (like anyone truly cares)

1 ~  I had a job interview last week.  I think it went good.  It was a group interview (first time for me, lol) so I was a little nervous but... We shall see!  Wish me luck all!  They aren't hiring right yet but they will be within the next few months.

2 ~  I've been quilting, quilting and quilting, lol.  I have another one done (pic coming soon) and another one in progress :)  Well, I guess I shouldn't say they are done.  Only the fronts are.  I still need to do the batting and the backing.

3 ~  I've been busy with housework (like always) and now starting to get busy with the yard work... Joy.  The weather was nice a while back but now it's gone to crap again.  Yard work, for now, can wait.  We did have quite the snow storm last week.  It actually broke one of our trees in the backyard... Good thing it didn't land on the house or the neighbors fence, lol!
The landlord will be coming over sometime to see about taking the whole tree down.  It would be wise considering it looks to be splitting into three sections... with the first section down.  The other two sections WILL hit the house and the neighbors fence.

4 ~  Still debating with Kris about the dogs... We talk about it, then we forget about it.  Progress is little.  So, looks like we are going to keep them and do our best to feed them and ourselves, lol.  Dogs come first to me though.  I would rather go hungry then to feed them.  They're like my kids :)

So, that's my update  :)  I've pretty much been slacking on my blog but I've been pretty busy with life.  I hope you all are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment