Thursday, January 20, 2011

Coming up

My man is leaving for the weekend with a buddy.  They are going to his buddy's Dad's house.  I'm sure they are going to be doing manly things, lol.  I will stay home and do girly things :)

I plan on cranking up some music, dancing/singing around the house and being a complete dork!  It's been forever since I've done that and I must admit... I'm looking forward to it!

Benatar,  Lauper, Swift, Spears and Gaga... The weekend is ours!

Aside from being a dork, I would like to try to re-vamp my blog a little (if I can get smart enough to figure things out) and possibly do some deep cleaning.  Ok... I WILL do some deep cleaning since the messy love-of-my-life will be out of the way enjoying his manly weekend :)

I will miss Kris though.  Yeah, it's only going to be 3 days but we live together and do everything together.  But, I guess it would be good for us :)  I just know he's going to miss me like crazy (eye-roll)!

Well, I must go finish laundry and pack his bag... Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment