Saturday, January 8, 2011

Life

One of my 3rd cousins, Shane, passed away yesterday morning.  He was involved in a head on car crash.  I don't know the complete story (who else was involved).  May he rest in peace!  And others as well if they were hurt.

I had just met Shane this last summer at our family reunion.  Awesome guy!  Going through medical issues and on the verge of dying back then but he always seemed to be in a happy mood.  He didn't let it get him down... And then for a car crash to take him?  It's sad...

On to something else...

I recently started working out again :)  Hopefully, I stick with it and procrastination doesn't kick my ass!  I will be keeping track of my workout on another page on my blog so as to not clutter my main page with my failure success!

Thinking... Thinking... Yep, I think that's all for now.  Short and sweet :)  Later all!

No comments:

Post a Comment