Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

I started sneezing like mad last Thursday and on Friday, I woke up with a sore throat, stuffy nose and a cough.  Ugh... I hate having a cold!  I feel like I've been run over by a truck and left along side the road for dead!  And when I'm sick, all I want to do is curl up on the couch and sleep... But, I can't do that.  I have a house to keep clean and lunches to pack and dinners to cook... And, it's just my boyfriend and I!  These are the times when I miss living with mom, lol.  She would make me stay in bed and take care of me.

It sure is different when a man is sick though.  I make Kris stay warm, either in bed or on the couch.  I give him medicine and cater to his every need.  Plus, I still keep the house clean when he's sick.  But, when I'm sick, it's STILL me doing everything, lol.  What is up with that?  I guess it's true... A woman's job is never done!

No comments:

Post a Comment