Saturday, October 23, 2010

Diego's Restaurant

My awesome boyfriend took me to Diego's for dinner last night.  Talk about amazing food!  I found my new favorite restaurant :)  I ordered the Seafood Penne Pasta... Shrimp, halibut, scallops and lobster with a garlic sauce... It was to die for!  The only downfall is the price.  It's what I would call a 'high-class' restaurant.  But, I guess for the price, the food was well worth it, lol.

I was so excited to go there (my first time there) that I even curled my hair.  The curl didn't last the whole time though, lol.  But, it was nice to get dressed up and be all girly like :)  I don't do that very often.  I'm more of a down-and-dirty kinda girl.  Now I'm getting off track.  Back to the dinner.  We met up with another couple there and enjoyed great food and company.  I had two beers with dinner and boy howdy... Those two beers seemed to make me a little buzzed!  TWO!  That's crazy right there, lol.  I don't know what was up with that but when we got home, I sat on the couch with my guy and watched a little T.V..  Next thing I know, I wake up just in time for him to say he's ready for bed, lol.  Don't know when I fell asleep but we got home around 7:30pm.  I'm just getting too old these days... Early to bed, early to rise is my motto now when I used to be a night owl and sleep all morning... Blasted age is getting the best of me and I don't like it.

Have a great day all!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment