Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween and Mr. Sticky... Oh my!

I woke up this morning with every intention of cleaning the house and guess what?  I actually got it done!  Last week, I bought myself a Mr. Sticky and I must say... I LOVE HIM!  He is awesome for dusting and picking up dog hair off the furniture and clothes.  I would recommend Mr. Sticky to anyone who has pets and has to deal with pet hair :)  Not trying to sell it to anyone for I don't get a profit but just wanted to let people know how cool he is :)  Any-who, I used my Mr. Sticky today and cleaned the house.  The only thing I didn't do was mop my floors.  Kinda pointless when the dogs track in dirt and mud with wet seasons... I am also doing laundry...  I kinda feel like a cleaning fairy today, lol.

Now on to Halloween.  Who loves halloween?  I know I do!!  I wanted to possibly dress up as Lady Gaga or a psycho witch and enter myself into a costume contest but I doubt it will happen.  My man doesn't like to get dressed up on Halloween or to go to bars.  But, that's a good thing 'cause we save money by staying home :)  Although, going out every now and then would be nice too :)  One of these years I'll convince him to get into the Spooky Spirit!  (aside from jumping out from behind doors to scare the living crap out of me) :)

I recently read something about laws on trick-or-treating age?  How teens are too old?  What are your takes on this?  I honestly can't remember the last time I went trick-or-treating but I do know it was YEARS ago.  I feel that any kid, regardless of age, should be able to partake in the activity as long as they are wearing a costume.  Why take their childhood away?  Once they are out of high school then I feel they are too old to trick-or-treat because that's the first major step into adult hood.  But as long as they are still in school then why not?  I hate how people feel the need to change things all the time and to make unnecessary laws for stupid things like this.

Feel free to leave comments :)  I promise I won't bite your head off if your opinion is different from mine. *wink*  Have a fantabulous day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment