Friday, October 22, 2010

First of many...

Please bare with me as my grammar and all that jazz is not the best and I often make mistakes :)  Now, with that said...

Howdy all!  I sure hope I don't bore you with what I decide to talk about in my blog.  But, then again, I can't please everyone.  I can say that my blog will be about pretty much everything.  From music to politics to my days events to whatever, lol.  I love to write and to share my opinions.  Who doesn't like to share their opinion?  Anywho, feel free to comment and leave your opinion.  I'm not perfect (nobody is) and I'm not one to judge people (too often).  I consider myself to be a nice person who sometimes has a very short fuse.  In other words, if someone pisses me off then they will know about it :)  I think it's great therapy :)

On to something else...
I've been watching my local news this morning and they were talking about Lindsey Lohan and her 'court issues'.  Seriously?  Can't you find some actual NEWS to talk about and not stupid celebrity gossip?  Even Fox News talks about her more then they talk about important events going on.  But apparently people actually care about L.L enough for Fox News to discuss her... What ever happened to our soldiers?  Can't we talk about them instead of her?  Our soldiers risk their lives everyday to help every single one of us.  They are true heros in my book and I will never forget 9/11 and all our fallen heros.  They deserve more respect then we give them.  Respect our Troops!  Our firefighters and our policemen!

Well, time for me to go and do some laundry :)  Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment