Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Mother

Good morning all!

So, today is my mother's birthday!  Yay!  Time to celebrate her on her day.  Not just for her birthday either but for many reasons.  She is the best mother EVER.  I know a lot of you would argue me on that but we all have our opinions, lol.  She's been through so much in her life... Good and bad.  But, she's always held her head high and got through everything while helping my brother and I in any way she can.  She truly is the best mom I could ask for :)  Plus, she's put up with me in my wilder days and she STILL loves me after all I've put her through.  I am truly sorry for all I've put her through and I hope she gets nothing but happiness in life because she deserves it all!  I love her very much and would be totally lost without her.  Happy Birthday Mom!!  Love ya!

I woke up this morning around 7:30 am and went to the kitchen to make my pot of coffee.  Then, I stepped outside and had a smoke (bad habit, I know).  When I came in, my coffee was done... Or should I say, my hot water was done!  I forgot to add COFFEE to my COFFEE pot!  So, I had to remake my pot of coffee.  Wow, talk about a moment.  That's the first time I've ever done that, lol.

After my little coffee mishap, I made my guy waffles and guess what?  They were perfect! I was proud of myself, lol.

Alright, gotta go and get things done before going over to my mother's house today.  Have a great day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment