Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bah! Humbug!

(Zoey)
So, We did have snow a couple days ago and now... We have a muddy mess!  The snow has already melted.  It really sucks!

Dear Old Man Winter,
Please come back and give us lots and lots of snow!?!  I know, I've complained about you throughout summer when we had chilly nights and for that, I'm sorry.  But, lets be honest, you DID hog the year a little too early and didn't give the sun her proper amount of time to shine!  I've decided that if I have to be cold, I would much rather have the beauty of white, un-touched snow to look at :)  Not a muddy mess!  So please... Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
Your Frenemy,
Shannon :)


Seriously though, I am giving up on mopping while it's wet outside.  It's really pointless with two dogs...  Thank goodness for hardwood floors though!  Carpets would be ruined!

Well, have a Fantabulous Thursday all!  Big Bang Theory is on tonight :)  Bazinga!

(Ian)



No comments:

Post a Comment