Monday, December 6, 2010

Pink Tree

I decorated the house last Thursday for Christmas.  A little early for me but I felt that holiday spirit thing itching at my back and decided to 'itch' it.

Usually, Kris will flip when I decorate (even a week before the holidays) but this year, he walked into the house, looked everything over, shook his head, smiled and said, "Holy crap woman".  So on that note, I plugged in my fake pink tree!  I wish it was real and one of these years I WILL convince Kris to let me get one.  But until he does, Pink Tree it is, lol.

Today was a busy day for me.  I watched Desperate Housewives (last nights episode), cleaned the kitchen and living room, did laundry all day (and still working on it), shoveled snow again and re-arranged our bedroom so we can use the heater in there and to get our bed away from the window... It gets drafty.  

I actually had everything done (except laundry) by 12:34 pm.  I was quite happy with myself.  All it took was 2 pots of coffee, lol.

I hope you all are enjoying your weather (whatever it may be doing) and/or staying warm... Snow, sun, rain, wind, hot, cold... Mother Nature is a bit bipolar this year!

4 comments:

  1. Love your pink tree! I wanted to get a blue one this year and decorate it all in silver. But I was overruled haha.

    And here I'm not so much enjoying the cold weather, so cold these days. Had snow 2 days ago.

    Cute blog! following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie! The blue trees are pretty :) And so are the white ones!

    We had about 7-inches of snow a couple days ago and it's already melted off and making everything a muddy mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I have this same tree! I wish there would be snow down here. Alas, I'm stuck in Memphis with 20 degree weather (far colder than the norm) and nothing to show for it except a higher utility bill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Shannon! I could send some snow your way :) We have about a foot of snow already and usually, we don't get much at all :) I'm loving it though! The snow shovel has become my new best friend... We hangout every day, lol. 20 degrees sucks! Hopefully you do get some snow at least! :)

    ReplyDelete