Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Smells and wounded pride...

I had a fun day today with my mother.  We got all the food shopping done for Christmas dinner and we baked goodies... We haven't done that together for a long time... It was nice :) The house smelled so good!

We made a pumpkin roll (first time to ever make one for me).  I hear they are some-what hard to make but we will see.  It looks and smells yummy!  Then, we made six loafs of Pumpkin Gingerbread.  I've never tried it before nor have I had it so when I came across it on the good ol' internet, I decided that it looks fantastic and I wanted to try to bake it, lol.  It came out looking scrumpdiddlyumptious! I can't wait to try it.  And, I hope it turns out good because I am giving some to friends (gifts).  We also made some no bake cookies... Peanut butter!  Just looking at them makes me drool, lol!  We tried her recipe because every time I've tried to make them with mine, they never turn out... Maybe it's just me :)

Anywho, all the goodies look so yummy and I can't wait to dig in!  But, I can already feel everything going to my ass!

So, after I got home, I decided I'd walk over and check our mail (it's only about 100 feet from our house).  Well, I was walking behind Kris's truck and I hit a patch of ice.  Yep, I slipped and fell right on my rump!  Too bad I didn't eat any goodies to pad my ass a little more before my fall!  Goodness, Kris was outside and he saw it... He was like "are you ok babe?"  I said "yes, I'm fine... Just wounded my pride is all" and I continue to walk over to our mailbox.  I get back home, empty handed (no mail) and my pride was crushed even more because of my fall and walking over there for nothing... Not even junk mail!  Damn ice!

Well all, I'm sure I've bored you enough!  Have a great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment