Monday, December 20, 2010

Pet Peeves...

We all have Pet Peeves.  Some big, some small.  I'll admit that there are things that annoy the hell out of me.  But, the main reason for this post is that I think some people really bring them out of others...

Example:  Say I did or said something that really got under your skin and annoyed you.  But, maybe you didn't like me too much to begin with or you don't really know me like you do your best friend.  Yet, your best friend could do or say the same thing I did and it doesn't bother you when they do it.

What are your opinions on this?  Do you feel it's possible for a stranger or an enemy to annoy you when a close friend doesn't?  Even though they did or said the same thing?  Or is it more like... Friends and enemies both annoying you and you only target one person to get upset with?  Or do you talk to ALL the people about your pet peeve and ask them all to try to cool it?  Or... what?  How does it work with you?

Here are some of my Pet Peeves...

1 ~ Dog hair in my house (but I love my dogs and allow them into the house).
2 ~ People always asking me "What's wrong?" over and over when I say "Nothing" when it      really is nothing or because I just don't want to talk about it.
3 ~ Loud kids in a nice restaurant (I know, I'm so mean!).
4 ~ Long check-out lines at stores... Grrr!
5 ~ Company drinking my last cup of coffee and not saying anything so I can make another pot before I finish my cup, lol.
6 ~ Missing socks!  Almost every time I do laundry, I end up with a missing sock.
7 ~ People who can dish it but not take it... Seriously?  Don't joke around with me then!
8 ~ People who jump out from around a corner to scare me.  I might purposely accidently punch you in the face... Damn reflexes!
9 ~ Having a gazzilion pens in the house and not being able to find one that actually works when I need it, like, NOW.
10 ~ Going for a beer and realizing your company has drank your last one... (Next time, bring your own!)

Well, that was a nice little chat to umm... chat about, I guess, lol.  Guess I forgot what I was going to say to go along with that :)  It happens.

So tell me, what are some of your pet peeves?

No comments:

Post a Comment