Thursday, December 2, 2010

Colorado and the Comforts of Home

I had a blast in Colorado!  The week went by super fast and I wasn't ready to come home yet, lol.  Kris and I went to a wedding (his friends) in Colorado and Kris was the best man.  It was my first time meeting the two newly weds and I was nervous but, they are awesome people and made me feel completely comfortable.




Beautiful Couple ~ Inside and Out!
(Paul and Nicole ~ Nov. 27th, 2010)







I was really scared to meet them at first, lol.  I was so afraid they wouldn't like me or approve of me but it seems they both approve.  I guess you could say I was a success!  Shy at first but they seemed to like me :)  Like I've said before, I'm not a people person but I had fun!  I met a lot of awesome people (friends/family of theirs) and hope to keep in touch and hang out with them again.


Kris seemed to be happy that I went with him.  (I almost didn't go)  It was funny... He was in the wedding and I was not.  At one point, he asked me how many times I was hit on by the guys there!  *giggles* I told him "None hit on me" lol.


As you can see, I'm not a girly-girl.  I hate dressing up and doing my hair.  Honestly, I wouldn't even know what to do with my hair besides curl it.  But, I would have tried more for this day if I had more time.  Time was a little hectic... But, I still felt pretty so it's all good :)  And now, Kris and I have a picture of us both kinda dressed up for his mother, lol.


While we were there in Denver, Kris was determined to take me to the Casa Bonita Restaurant (Beautiful House or House of Beauty... something like that).  That place is fricken nuts!  It looks so tiny on the outside (even though it sticks out like a sore peter) but it's huge on the inside with many different levels and about 500+ tables with different themes to them.  Plus, entertainment and caves for people to wander through, lol. That place was 2nd highlight of our trip... Wedding was 1st!






All in all, I had a blast and would love to go back again!  But, I was so happy to be home and sleeping in my own bed :)  You never realize the things you love till you don't have them for a while.  I love my bed, I love my pillow, I love my house, I love walking around in my panties... It's the simple things in life that bring such happiness!

Well all, I cleaned my house today and decorated for Christmas.  Now, I'm ready to tackle the laundry that is taunting me.  Have a great day and I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment