Friday, December 24, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Why does Santa have 3 gardens?  So he can ho, ho, ho!  Silly, I know but still kinda cute :)

These are a couple of center piece tree things I made for a few gifts this year.  I made 4 total...

2 Silver
1 Green
1 Red

 
I forgot to take a picture of all the things I made (including the red tree center piece) but after people open their gifts, I will take pictures and edit this post to upload them.  I wish I could have done more for friends and family (gift wise) but this is my first year of making things.

Blood, sweat and tears went into everything I made!  Well, not the canned jellies I made and the pickles my boyfriend and I made (gifts also).

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Safe travels and happy gatherings!

No comments:

Post a Comment