Friday, December 17, 2010

Little bit of everything...

I must admit... My boyfriend is awesome!  Yesterday, he brought home a blended coffee from my favorite corner lot coffee hut... He ordered a 20 oz and the owner made too much (she always does that) so he got a 32 oz instead for the 20 oz price.  Then, he gave that big bad boy to me!  I was feeling like Hammy on Over the Hedge!!  My boyfriend hates coffee so for him to stop and get me one 'just because' is awfully sweet :)  I knew there was a reason why I love him so much!

On Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, I went to my mother's house and helped her get the place ready for Christmas and company.  Lots of coffee and giggling later, we got most of it done (E-Bay stuff organized too).  I'll go help her out again next week and get it super done :)

Kris bought a Prime Rib for Christmas dinner for us and the family.  I'm so excited about cooking it up and pigging out.  The way he cooks it is amazing!  It's so tender and scrumpdiddlyumptios!  I'm drooling now as I type this!

I've decided that my broke ass is making gifts this year for Christmas so, I will try to post pictures of the things I make (the ones that turn out looking good).  I love making things but I'm no Martha Stewart!  I sure like to try though!

Anywho, I have a lot to get done today (laundry and cleaning) so I better get my butt in gear!  Have a great day all!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment