Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Shrinkage, Overs and Smells... Oh my!

First of all...

Over or under?  That's the question.  Toilet paper should (and must) roll OVER for me.  It doesn't matter where I am, I will switch it if it's the wrong way.  My mothers house is totally wrong... I always have to correct her roll of toilet paper!  My boyfriend and I always argue about this topic, lol.  He's an 'under' man.  I'm an 'over' girl.  Total chaos in our bathrooms.  Toilet paper wars will never end here, lol.

On to something else...

My house smells like a mix of wet dog and black-cherry.  I gave the dogs a bath today and now I can't get rid of the stupid wet dog smell, lol.  It's haunting me!  I have 4 black-cherry candles lit in hopes to over power the dog smell.  It's not working all too well.  But, at least the dogs are clean.  Our big dog, Ian, decided to shake as I was bent over the tub and him... Completely soaked me.  Maybe that's what I'm smelling... Wet dog smell on my clothes, lol.  Oh well, life goes on and the dogs smell like roses now :)

And now...

When I was going out and helping my mother get firewood for her house, I was using my boyfriends long johns, lol.  They went clear up to my armpits!  So, I bought myself a pair of them in my size :)  Well, I wore them once, washed them, dried them, went to fold them and noticed that they now fit Barbie!  I guess next time, I will read the tag before I wash and dry anything!  I felt completely...stupid (to put it nicely).  And of course, Kris laughed at me!  "That'll learn ya!", he says.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment