Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Angry, Lost or Confused?

I'm having a hard time figuring out which one of those emotions I'm feeling right now.  I applied for a job yesterday and they already replied back with a "Sorry, you do not meet our requirements".  Hmm... Yet, when I applied, it said that a High School Diploma was a requirement... I have that.  And I would have had to take a training course as well.  I would have paid for the course myself!  I'm so fed up with rejection (not just with jobs but with everything).  I am a great person and I deserve great things...

I feel like I'm stuck in this deep rut and I can't climb out.  People just keep walking by, kicking dirt in my face, never asking if I need help getting out or giving me a chance to show my worth...

Sorry all, I've got a stress headache and don't feel like writing anymore right now.  Later...

3 comments:

  1. You just climb back up and not worry about the little things. Your self worth is more important and worth a lot more then letting some job get you down. There are hills all through life and we just have to keep climbing them. If we slip and fall down we pick ourselves up and go again. You're a strong woman who has the power and strength to go far. Don't look behind you, always look forward and if it isn't what you want then keep looking and it will show up for you sooner or later. Sometimes we have to take things later in life, but in the end it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the up-lifting words :) I feel much better today about it and I'm keeping my head up. There's a place out there for me and I will eventually find it :) Might not be this hill or the next hill but it's out there :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more then welcome. I've struggled on hills myself and I fall a lot, just pick up and go on and sooner or later I will get to the top. Chin up!

    ReplyDelete