Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Giggles

Any one who has ever met my boyfriend knows that he's a smartass.  Well, let me be honest... He's a HUGE smartass!  But, I still love him for it.  He's always picking on me and giving me a hard time when it comes to things I don't know.  (I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed)  If he didn't pick on me, I'd think he didn't love me anymore, lol.

Here are a few examples ~

Nov. 22nd ~ We were watching a show (Chuck, I think) and someone got kidnapped...

Me ~  Honey, would you save me and go after the jerk who kidnapped me?
Him ~  Hell no!  I'd send them a Thank You note!  (giggle, laugh, snort, wipe tears away, laugh)
Me ~  *Flip him the bird*
Him ~  Baby, you know I love you but sometimes you just dig a hole and leave yourself wide open!

Same day ~ This time, we were watching Wheel of Fortune...

Me ~  (After puzzle was solved)  I didn't know there was a river in the Grand Canyon...
Him ~  Are you serious?!?  How do you think the Grand Canyon was formed?  Good God, woman!  (laugh, snort, giggle)
Me ~  I've never been there!  *Flip the bird again this time with a few choice words*

He's my everything!  Some would probably think it's mental abuse and mean of him.  But, it honestly isn't, lol.  Like I said, he's a HUGE smartass and we both have fitting personalities!  Plus, I feel it takes a strong woman to put up with him, lol!

But, he's not so sharp himself.  Here are a few examples of this...

Nov. 19th ~  We were playing cards with one of my uncles and Kris was having a chew (he spits in paper cups).  Well, he went to spit in the cup but he didn't grab the cup.  His hand formed a cup shape to his mouth!  He spit all over his hand!  My Uncle and I were in tears!

Nov. 20th ~  Kris made breakfast and wanted some hot sauce for his scrambled eggs.  He grabbed the sauce out of the fridge and shook the bottle.  The lid wasn't fully closed.  Hot sauce went all over in the kitchen... All over him and in his hair!!  Funniest thing I've ever seen!  I almost peed myself I was laughing so hard!!

I guess we were made for each other!  :)  We always keep each other laughing at the stupid things we say or do.  We've been together a little over 3 years now and I've loved every moment of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment