Thursday, November 11, 2010

Silly Peaches

I love me some canned peaches as a snack so I usually buy a couple cans every now and then.  I went into Safeway and did my shopping... Got home and went to put everything away and then I noticed something... FALSE ADVERTISEMENT on my peaches!  How dare them!

I guess it's a good thing we have a can opener, lol.  But seriously?  That is a cruel joke for someone that buys those cans for the simple purpose of them being 'Pull Top Lid'...  I will definitely be double checking my cans before purchase next time.  Tsk, tsk...

4 comments:

  1. Send them a photo and show them, you may end up with a case or two of free peaches lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seriously thought about doing that, lol. I could handle getting free peaches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's annoying. But at least you're not stuck in the mountains, hungry and with a can of peaches you can't open.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's true, Fickle! That would be the ultimate teaser there, lol :)

    ReplyDelete