Saturday, November 6, 2010

U-Joints and Grease Monkeys

Yesterday, my whole morning consisted of helping my boyfriend replace u-joints... Well, we only got one done (passenger side).  I like working out in the garage with him and being his Mechanic Nurse, lol.  He calls out tools like a Mechanic Surgeon and I get them for him.  I ask him a question about what he's doing and he laughs at me for asking a stupid question.  "Damn girlfriend, askin' dumb questions!"  He then laughs at my stupidity.  But, it's all it good fun.  He enjoys my company :)  He tells me so!  Got dirty and greasy but that's better then getting all dressed up for me, lol.

We did the drivers side U-Joint this morning.  Another fun-filled morning of silly questions.  Although, I was the 'bright' one when it came to working smarter and not harder.  So, I had to give him lots of hell for that and laugh at him in return!  "Yeah, yeah... laugh it up, smartass"  he says!  "Did you just call me smart?"  I ask with a huge grin, lol.  I love that man!  :)

Then, about 30 minutes ago, my mother dropped off one of my Uncles to help.  They both decided to laugh at my Grease Monkey attire.  "Halloween was almost 2 weeks ago"  My mother tells me as she's looking at the greasy clothes and the black marks on my face. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.  But now, Uncle Austin is going to take my place as Mechanic Nurse and I will stay in the house and do some cleaning.

Later all!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment