Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Triple Topic?

First, it rained... Then, it snowed... Now, it's just fricken cold!  Come out sun... I miss you.

Coffee
I've been drinking coffee all day trying to warm up.  My coffee is NOT doing it's job.  I am STILL frozen.  But I don't really mind all that much 'cause I'm a coffeeholic.  :)  Well, I do mind a little I guess... I hate being cold!  I just can't make up my mind... So cold, confused and complicated lol.

Winter
I think we are going to have a long, cold and wet winter.  I am overwhelmed with joy. *eye roll* Maybe I should take up a winter sport.  I think I can handle snowboarding down the bunny slope.  I've never tried skiing or snowboarding.  I've heard it's a blast and it takes technique to master, lol.  I'm a huge klutz and would probably brake a leg... Even on the bunny slope.

Summer
I did have a great summer though!  It was WAY too short but still loads of fun.  My boyfriend and I went to Montana for two weeks to his parents cabin on the lake.  That was a blast!  My boyfriend is from Montana and goes back to "the lake" every summer for the 4th of July.  I went with him this year and I want to go back next year.  It was so peaceful yet exciting at the same time.  He caught a 10lb. walleye and it's going to go on our wall.  Just waiting for the taxidermy guy to finish it (sometime within the next month or so).  I caught a big walleye for me... Maybe 2-3lbs, lol.  But, it was my first walleye ever caught! I was so excited :)  Montana was the highlight of our summer... Next year, I will catch a bigger walleye then his wall hanger!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment