Friday, November 19, 2010

If it's not one thing... It's another...

The seal or gasket (or whatever it is) behind the water pump in Kris's (my boyfriend) truck is no good and now water is leaking everywhere!  Once again, I will do my best to be his Mechanic Nurse and help him out.  My job is to hand him tools or whatever he needs for the job.  For some reason, I don't think he trusts me to remove bolts or anything 'cause I'm a girl, lol.

The timing of this whole thing couldn't be worse.  We are supposed to be saving money to go to Colorado for his best friends wedding.  We leave to drive to Portland on Turkey Day to catch our plane.  May have to take a bus to Portland if anything else decides to go wrong with his truck.  We already have our plane tickets purchased (obviously) but now we are going to be short on cash while there.  Fun.  We fly back home on the 30th... That's a long time with no money, lol.  But, we will make the best of it and still have a blast while there :)

On to something else... My family, Kris and I are going to have Saturday as our Turkey Day since Kris and I will be gone on the real Turkey Day.  Saturday is also my birthday so we are getting two birds with one stone... Much easier that way!  We should just pick one day out of the year and celebrate EVERY holiday, lol.  That would be a huge money saver!  4th of July, Easter, St. Patty's Day, Christmas, Halloween, Birthdays and whatever other holiday I didn't say... All rolled into one!  Sweetness :)  Well, maybe on New Years Eve...



Anywho, I should get going.  He's in the shower now and he will be ready to start mechanicin' once he's done.  Have a great day all!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment