Monday, November 8, 2010

Goals

I have a lot of goals and dreams in life.  Most people do, I'm sure.  And since I'm no Paris Hilton who had everything handed to her on a silver platter, I have to accomplish my goals and earn my living on my own.  This post, I will be talking about some of my goals and dreams and possible ways I can achieve them...

Goal 1 ~ To be an Interior Designer. 

  • Does one need a College Degree to be an Interior Designer?  I wouldn't think so.  I would think you would only need an eye for detail, a good imagination, a good sense of furniture arrangement and a good sense of what colors compliment each other.  Hmm... I will have to look into information on that.  


Goal 2 ~  To stage houses that are up for sale (if Interior Design doesn't work out for me).

  • Staging a house, or decorating, would be an awesome job.  I read that you DON'T need a degree or schooling for that.  (So maybe you don't for Interior Design as well?)  I would have to research rates and get connections with Realtors.  Sounds simple :)  I guess you can see that I like to decorate :)


Goal 3 ~  To become less Shy.

  • I hate the fact that I'm this shy person who stumbles on her words when talking to new people.  I need to be more confident and not feel like a babbling idiot, lol.  You should hear me in job interviews... Goodness, I'm a mess, lol.  But, I think that's a lot of what's holding me back from things... Stupid shyness!


Goal 4 ~  To win the Lottery or Publishers Clearing House!

  • This one actually is a dream of mine.  I keep sending in those silly PCH contest things and still have nothing to show for it.  But, if I continue entering my name then maybe, some year, I might win :)  (I always try to be an optimistic person.)  I don't play the lottery very often because my luck on those seems to SUCK.


Goal 5 ~  Make and Sell my art/crafts.

  • I love making things and one day, I'd like to try to sell some of them.  I don't have a favorite craft hobby... I like it all.  I like to make jewelry, take pictures, paint pictures, make scarves, make birdhouses, do abstract art... The list keeps going... Maybe, when I get enough to try to sell, I will look into the Etsy site and sign up to sell :)


Well, I have more goals and dreams but this is enough for now.  Have a fantabulous day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment