Monday, November 15, 2010

What a Morning

My morning hasn't exactly gone so good.

First of all, I forgot to get my coffee ready last night before bed.  So, I had to do it this morning at 5 am (when I was still half asleep).  Apparently, I put too much water in my maker because when I went to get me a cup, my pot was plum full with coffee and there was coffee overflow all over my counter.

Secondly, it seems like every time I pick something up, I drop it... The remote control, my cell phone, a pen... Although, I haven't dropped my coffee cup!  *Knock on wood*  I must have butterfingers this morning or my hands are just too cold to grasp anything (my brain as well).

I sure hope the rest of my day goes better without anymore of my 'special moments'.  No matter how hard I try, I can't escape my spacey, klutzy self...  Anywho, I sure hope everyone else is having a better morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment