Monday, November 1, 2010

If I had...

One Million Dollars *grin*

Ever think about what you would do if you had one million dollars?  How would you spend it?  Would you save it?  I would do both!

First off, I would pay off my bills and be debt free.  That's one thing I think most would do.  It would be a huge relief to not have debt hanging on my shoulders anymore... It sure does get pretty heavy after a while.

Then, I would think long and hard about where I wanted to live... Somewhere in the hills with beautiful ponderosa pines for sure.  I would like to buy some land in those trees with my own private pond and have a 4 bedroom house built.  I would stock my pond with bass and fish any time I wanted to and my house would be... A pretty blue with white trim maybe?  Or green with white trim?  Decisions, decisions... I would have a huge kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a spacious living room.  The master bedroom would be big as well with a walk-in closet and the master bathroom would have an old style claw-foot tub.  Oh!  And hardwood floors through-out my whole house... Bedrooms too!

I would then buy me a top of the line camera and get into photography like I've always wanted to do.  Possibly open up my own photography business and hope people like my work well enough to buy pictures.

After all that, I would put the rest into the bank and let it draw interest.  Assuming I would still have any left, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment